Personal Injury Protection
Lloyds & Barclay personal injury lawyers have outstanding success rate. We offer legal our services to personal injury victims on the basis of no win no fee arrangement. They do not have to pay any fee unless they secure compensation from the person or company responsible for their injury.
Our personal injury lawyers assist in filing for legal action seeking damages for injuries, distress, and loss of income suffered by the plaintiff due to injury caused by the fault of another. Such litigations press for punitive damages and compensation for loss of job, medical costs, loss of companionship, future losses, harm to property, and other expenditures occurred due to the injury by filing civil wrong lawsuits against an individual, company and the state.
We charge a percentage of the total compensation received by the plaintiff after successful completion of the recovery and all agreements to this effect are made prior to the filing of the personal injury litigation. We make efficient review of potential personal injury claims based on the merit and fully explain the legal procedure before filing for the claim with the victim’s consent.
Personal injury lawsuits come under the tort law and broadly fall under two categories, injuries in the public place and injuries sustained due to professional negligence.
Injury in Public Places
One can file a personal injury lawsuit for seeking compensation for injuries received in a public place. The followings are various kinds of public place injuries subject to personal injury lawsuits:
- Injury caused by to third party in public places or events
- Auto accidents resulting in hospitalisation, injury or death
- Workplace injury caused by absence of safety norms and equipment
- Accidental injury because of the laxity of a shop owner
- Injury or death due to accidents in public pools and amusement parks.
- Injury or death due to accidents, exposure to toxic components, and hazardous conditions in industries
- Injury caused by animal bites, including dog bites
- Injuries due to railroad and trucking accidents
- Accidental injury because of slip, stump, trip and fall at supermarkets, pavements, public events, malls, residences of other people or at a public place.
- Construction site accidents
If you have suffered from breach of a duty of care by a professional, including a doctor, lawyer, engineer, accountant, financial advisor, you may have a claim against them for the loss suffered as a result of their poor service or breach of contractual obligation. Our lawyers are experts in representing clients that have a negligence claim against a professional who have a duty of care and service under the law. We have achieved considerable success in the professional negligence cases in which we represented our clients.
A professional might fail to exercise reasonable degree of care and skill, causing harm and suffering to their clients. In that scenario, the client can file a personal negligence lawsuit against the guilty professional. With the required level of expertise, experience, and resources to provide assistance, advice, assistance, and representation to clients in professional negligence matters, Lloyds and Barclay Lawyers advise them on the clear merits of a valid claim for compensation against most professionals.
Our expertise in the field of professional negligence matters has helped our clients secure fair compensation in:
- Legal malpractice, including hidden fees and expenses, improper settlements, agreements without the consent of the client, conflict of interest, and failure to meet the statute of limitations.
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, failure to diagnose illnesses, medication errors, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and hospital negligence, among other forms of medical misconduct.
- Nursing home abuse, including physical abuse, sexual abuse, improper use of restraints, failure to look after the patient, among others.
- Police misconduct, including excessive torture or force, threats, wrongful arrest, malicious questioning, unlawful entry, among others.
- Product liability, including producing defective products, mislabelling on drugs, flaw in design, defective vehicles, drugs, industrial equipment, among others.